Monday, November 20, 2023

TREASURES OF HUMANITY

TREASURES OF HUMANITY.

I have always been a great admirer of the female singers who have accompanied me on my journey from adolescence to adulthood and I believe I am not mistaken in proclaiming these four women as true TREASURES OF HUMANITY.

< EDITH PIAF

I often listen to this song whenever I regret or recall past regrets. And this music relieves my regret and guilt, and it feels like this song tell me like "it's okay, it's the past" and puts on my shoulder. And this music is telling me to cheer up in frustration.

JUDY GARLAND

Garland taking ":What Now My Love?" to a place no other singer could come close to, from the depths of her soul giving the performance of a lifetime to a clearly enraptured audience.

SHIRLEY BASSEY

<

On Sunday the 13th of March 2022, Dame Shirley opened the BAFTA awards with a spine-tingling rendition of one of her most beloved Bond songs, Diamonds Are Forever. At 85 years young, she proved that she HAS STILL GOT IT! (no auto tune, no back up singers) She demonstrated such amazing control over her voice and showed that she still has her upper register intact! This performance is truly such a treat. Dame Shirley - what an incredible rendition, the vocals are just as good as they were 50 years ago. You are a true treasure.

INTERESTING POINT OF VIEW

MINA MAZZINI

MINA, is confirmed as the most talented performer of light Italian music of the last 50 years in Italy, and can afford to select unconditionally at her 83 years old, the pieces to be recorded, not caring much about the tastes and limits imposed by powerful record companies; only adults know and can.

in my opinion, the world will never more get another Italian singer like Mina. She'll remain forever the greatest. nobody can compare with her.

We are before one of those occasions in which extraordinary voices coincide with beautiful lyrics masterfully interpreted music and four of the most awesome performances ever. ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECES !!

No comments:

Post a Comment